1. Presentation of the Telegram Project, Stefania Privitera. Workshop “Low-TRL renewable energy technologies”, at SustainablePlaces 2021, Sept. 28-Oct 1, 2021, Rome, Italy. Joint workshop with other EU projects.
2. High-entropic alloys for electrochemical ammonia synthesis in alkaline electrolytes, Ilknur Bayrak Pehlivan, León Zendejas Medina, Rafael B. Araujo, and Tomas Edvinsson. 5th International Conference on Applied Surface Science, 25 -28 April 2022, Palma, Mallorca, Spain. Best Poster Award.
3. High-entropy Alloys for Electrochemical Ammonia Production, Ilknur Bayrak Pehlivan, Erik Lewin, Rafael B. Araujo, and Tomas Edvinsson. 32nd ISE Topical Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry, Experimental and Modelling tools for Electrochemical Energy Devices, 20 – 22 June, Stockholm, Sweden.
4. Presentation of the Telegram Project, Stefania Privitera. Workshop “Low-TRL renewable energy technologies, 2nd edition”, at SustainablePlaces 2022, September 8, 2022, Nice, France. Joint workshop with other EU projects.
5. Green solar fuels: Hydrogen and Ammonia, Stefania Privitera. Physics for Sustainable Development, workshop at NanoInnovation 2022, 19 September, Rome, Italy. Invited Presentation.
6. Modelling and Simulation of a Low-temperature Direct Ammonia Fuel Cell in Varying Operating Conditions, E. Kemppainen, R. Schlatmann, S. Calnan. , Electrochemistry 2022, September 27 – 30, 2022 Berlin, Germany.